A View from the Editorâ€™s Desk: Ensuring Quality in Theory, Research, and Practice
This plenary session examines how the editorial policy for our journals shapes the integration of theory, research, and practice in vocational psychology.
- Sylvia Nassar McMillan, North Carolina State University, Introduction
- Mark Pope, University of Missouri, Saint Louis, The Career Development Quarterly
- Itamar Gati, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Journal of Career Assessment
- Lisa Flores, University of Missouriâ€“Columbia, Journal of Career Development
- Dale Furbish, Auckland University of Technology, Journal of Employment Counseling
- Donna Schultheiss, Cleveland State University, Journal of Vocational Behavior