Challenges and Opportunities for Integrating Theory, Research, and Practice in Vocational Psychology
This plenary session identifies the specific challenges and opportunities for integrating theory, research, and practice for contemporary career theories.
- James Sampson, Florida State University, Introduction
- Robert Lent, University of Maryland, Social-Cognitive Career Theory
- Robert Reardon, Florida State University, RIASEC Theory
- Mary Sue Richardson, New York University, Work and Relationship Theory
- Wendy Patton, Queensland University of Technology, and Mary McMahon, University of Queensland, Systems Theory Framework of Career