Using Theory and Research to Improve Evidence-Based Practice
This plenary session examines how theory and research contribute to evidence-based practice.
- Gary Peterson, Florida State University, Introduction
- Nadya Fouad, University of Wisconsinâ€“Milwaukee, The Role of Theory in Improving Evidence-Based Career Interventions
- Steve Brown, Loyola University Chicago, What We Know and Donâ€™t Know from Existing Meta Analyses of Career Interventions
- Susan Whiston, Indiana University, Conducting General versus Population and Setting-Specific Meta Analyses
- Betsy Becker, Florida State University, Strategies for Improving the Design and Use of Meta Analyses in Evidence-Based Practice
- Scott Solberg, Boston University, Fostering Collaboration Among Theoreticians, Researchers, and Practitioners to Develop Evidence-Based Practice